Having your teeth straightened can help improve your overall look, boost your confidence and build self esteem.
Cosmetic Teeth Straightening
Cosmetic Teeth Straightening is the best choice for adults interested in quickly and affordably making life-changing cosmetic improvements to their smiles with adult braces.
Cosmetic Teeth Straightening is fixed orthodontic treatment with a modern twist on tried-and-true orthodontics. Cosmetic Teeth Straightening has taken the best aspects of braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give a common-sense, relatively quick solution that fits your lifestyle.
Are you one of the millions of adults in need of adult braces who are unhappy, self-conscious or even embarrassed of your smile?
Now, there is an effective, safe and affordable cosmetic braces solution that fits your lifestyle.
The benefits of Cosmetic Teeth Straightening
* Fast. Although treatment times may vary for each patient, and may take longer depending on the complexity of the case, the average time for completion can be as little as six months
* Discreet. We use clear brackets and tooth-coloured wires which are barely visible
* Predictable. Use of braces has been shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result as results can be planned.
* Comfortable. The system uses low forces, and shorter overall treatment times increase patient comfort, safety, and hygiene
* Affordable. Treatment is typically less expensive than traditional braces.
Invisalign™ is used to achieve the perfect smile that transforms your appearance without using noticeable braces.
We fit a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that you change every fortnight for the next set of aligners. Each individual aligner is manufactured for your teeth alone. As you replace each aligner your teeth will move, week by week, until they have straightened into the perfect smile you always wanted.
What Our Patients Say...
Cosmetic braces success
I've always been self-conscious about my teeth. I should have had them straightened as a teenager but due to my brother's horrendous experience with orthodontistry (not here, I might add) I was far too scared to even consider it. Fast forward nearly 30 years and I thought it was about time I did something so I made an appointment at LDS to talk about what they could offer.
From the outset I was impressed. The dentist I saw was a consumate professional, very friendly and approachable, and clearly a master of their trade. They told me exactly what I should and shouldn't expect so I was absolutely clear as to the intended end result. Once we'd agreed to go ahead the regular visits were never a chore. There was some discomfort at first but it soon wasn't an issue, and in just over a year I've gone from having the most godawful mess in my mouth to having (almost) perfectly straight teeth. I couldn't be happier with the end result, and I can't recommend this practice and its staff highly enough.