Dental Implants are the best option when it comes to replacing missing teeth. The implants are placed into the jaw where they bind to the bone, and replicate natural teeth.
They can be used to replace single missing tooth, many teeth, or even all teeth. They can even be used to stabilise loose dentures where they “lock” the dentures into place so that they don’t move.
Dental implants have many advantages compared to traditional crown and bridge solutions.
Six reasons why you should consider implants instead of other solutions.
1. They look, feel and function like your natural teeth
2. Healthy teeth do not need to be ground down to support the dental implants
3. Anchoring dental implants in the jawbone stimulates bone tissue and gums, ensuring an attractive
aesthetic result while helping to maintain facial structures
4. Dental implants do not require any adhesives to hold the new teeth in place
5. They eliminate the discomfort and insecurity of loose, ill-fitting dentures
6. You have a secure, permanent tooth replacement
Replacing a single missing tooth
Replacing multiple adjacent
Replacing full dentures with fixed implant-retained bridgework